Just saying

EDIT:Just saying that I have alt Acc and i think that 3 years since that acc 

And I think that Today will be happy day

Admin Edit: Azelphur - Moved to Introduce yourself topic
Edited by Azelphur - Sept. 29, 2013 19:20:21
Rep: 0
2 posts
Hello I'm Egan, 
I used to be a regular on the surf server from 2009 - 2011, but left because of reasons. I stop by every few months to make sure people are still alive and to sometimes ask Azelphur for advice about website junk. I maintain lowlagfrag (where steve came from too!) with some other admins which has its own surf server so I'm there more often than here. I also make maps. I made the surf maps: surf_overcast, surf_rebel_redone, surf_avatar, surf_thrill3r_fixe, surf_swamp, surf_venice, surf_torrent, surf_entrance, surf_halloween, and surf_overlook. I've recently started designing some stock maps for tf2maps.net and am also an admin there now too.  

Personally I like studio ghibli movies, I listen to electronica/hiphop/IDM/ambient/house/deephouse/hardstyle/classical/opera/soundtrack/dubstep/drum and bass/techno/chillwave. Saying “I listen to pretty much everything.” is somehow frowned upon so whatever. I'm working towards a video game career by building my portfolio and I'm going to school for computer programming.
Edited by Egan - Sept. 29, 2013 19:37:03
66 posts
Hello there, I'm Monster Killer! A web developer and overall nice guy from Great Britain! *sips tea*

I've been with Azelphur Servers for quite a while now. I really enjoyed playing TF2 surf from the moment I started and still do today (although I love playing Minecraft too). I love being able to work with the staff and community of the group, you guys are awesome!

I like to try and contribute to the group in different ways to keep things running and help make the servers even better! As well as being a systems and in-game admin, I've created content for the servers/group. In my time I've made maps like fw_blackout & surf_monsterween (with the help of Kompile), plugins like our spray manager & premium addons, website related things like the MOTD & the template for our new site and even competitions to win TF2 keys, premium etc.

In my free time, as you might have gathered, I like working on little projects, mainly web related things in which I usually work with PHP. I also enjoy creating game maps & plugins and messing around with computer hardware. You can see most of my projects on my website. And if you hadn't guessed, I obviously love play games; mostly FPS/action/strategy games (TF2, HL2, Portal etc) but also a few racers and Minecraft <3(whatever genre that comes under). Whenever working, I often deafen myself listening to rock, pop or indie music (although I will just listen to any random songs I like regardless of genre) and continually drinking coffee…

Now, people (SUPER_DRUNK) requested sexy admin pics, I feel confident I can deliver the “admin pics” part:

Hello!!
Edited by MonsterKiller - Oct. 5, 2013 17:32:38
My Rig | My Website
1 posts
Introduction, William M. / Azelphur Gaming 2fort.

Well, My name is William- I go by Gabriel100101 or Dr.Gabriel100101, or many other “funny” names which I change every once and awhile. I'm looking to become a Admin, or more the less a Moderator for the 2fort Server. I absoultly love TF2, and I love 2Fort- It was the VERY first map I played on in TF2. Well enough with that, I want to become active and just over all be a use to the community, I'm looking to help anyone who needs the help, but also promote gaming in general along with promoting the TF2 Spirit that we should not bash new players and such. I hope to see rest of you later on 2fort and such, but I do not believe a HUGE introduction is necessary. needless to say I will be active, donate when needed/have the money heh.
     ~ Dr. Gabriel / William M. - New player and visitor to the Azelphur community, and glad to be here.
Edited by MonsterKiller - Nov. 3, 2013 19:15:08
~ Dr.Gabriel ~ That was not Medicine. ~
3 posts
Hello..not sure how active these forums are but I figured I'd pop in and say hello.

Name's Ant, I main pyro in tf2..have been popping from 2fort from 2fort for quite a while, found yours today, and enjoyed it pretty thoroughly.  I used to be head admin over at kill-streak gaming, but the owner did some pretty not kosher things, which caused my departure..I don't have much to say as far as anything else goes, just saying you did a good job on these servers.
Rep: 3
149 posts
Antamania
Hello..not sure how active these forums are but I figured I'd pop in and say hello.Name's Ant, I main pyro in tf2..have been popping from 2fort from 2fort for quite a while, found yours today, and enjoyed it pretty thoroughly.  I used to be head admin over at kill-streak gaming, but the owner did some pretty not kosher things, which caused my departure..I don't have much to say as far as anything else goes, just saying you did a good job on these servers.
I noticed, you murdered me repeatedly as pyro
Hi anyway, welcome to the forums, feel free to drop by the live chat (It's more active than the forum)
66 posts
Welcome to Azelphur gaming William and Ant! Nice to see you here
My Rig | My Website
Rep: 3
16 posts
Hello! I'm Kompile and I make maps. Behold my majesty!

Edited by Kompile - Nov. 15, 2013 18:45:03
1 posts
Hi! This is Primo, my real name is Max Li, I'm Asian/Chinese and a very active player/regular on the 24/7 2fort Azelphur Server. I main Soldier and have been playing on 2fort Azelphur server for 1 year. I could say that I was playing nonstop everyday since the server is great and awesome with great players. I'm working my best to be an admin on this server since I love it a lot and I hate it when sometimes the admins can't join to spec and inspect the players that are reported. So I thought I could be an admin to help out the server, of course is not that easy to be an admin. Well I'm trying my best to be one, help me out guys.
Edited by shana567 - Nov. 17, 2013 17:11:50
  • Board footer