HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY - keys + premium - read for more info

Rep: 0
66 posts

That's right, we're giving away 20 TF2 keys and 20 premium memberships and anyone who plays on any of our TF2 servers between now and end of the 29th December will be eligible! For every day you play (based on EST) you will receive 1 entry, come back on additional days to get another entry. You'll see a chat message when you first connect each day to confirm your entry. You will only receive 1 entry per day. To gain the entry, you need to have joined a team on the server. Joining multiple servers does not grant additional entries if on the same day.

At the end of the giveaway, all entries will be mixed up and drawn using a random number generator. We will post a list of winners here and on our Steam group. We will also try to contact you via Steam (I will add you as a friend from this account http://steamcommunity.com/id/Monster_killer/). Keys will be traded to the winning players by myself. Premium memberships will be activated shortly after the winners are drawn. To receive the premium membership you need an account on our website that is linked with Steam. The premium membership will last 7 days from then. You can either sign up with Steam or link it after in your account/profile settings under “Social Auth”.

You will have 14 days to claim your prize, after that we will draw someone else.

If you have any questions, please post them below!

Happy holidays and good luck, from everyone at Azelphur Servers!
Edited by MonsterKiller - Jan. 1, 2017 21:19:36
My Rig | My Website
7 posts
Good luck everyone! And happy holidays.
13 posts
It's rigged if I don't win one.
2 posts
If I win I'm going to Disney world! But seriously, I can't believe you guys are doing this; what an amazing and awesome thing to do!
66 posts
Winners have been selected! see this news post
My Rig | My Website
  • Board footer